Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my first book blog. OK I shouldn't say first because I had one for about 3 days on another site. I forgot how easy this site was compared to the other. Anyways on to this site I am super stoked to be here and ready to post favorite books and reviews. I want to get a few things out of the way right now I read when I can because I am currently working full time and a mommy to my wonderful two year old Lydia. We enjoy a lot of mommy daughter time. I just got into the genera of urban fantasy and paranormal romance. However I have been a huge fan of all things witches, warlocks, fairies, vampires, and anything that is super human for as long as I can remember. I don't have a huge collection of books yet but I have a kindle and its getting there with books right now.
I have to say if your looking at getting a ereader I suggest it highly I mean I can take 20 books with me and really only have to carry one. Its great!
I hope you all enjoy this blog and find it useful when it comes to deciding on purchasing a book! I am super excited and hope I can be of some help.  So here goes nothing lets hope for the best. Have a uber great time and sit back and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment