Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunday Fun Day Overview

With the new year being here I am super excited! I have decided to join in on some fun for the year first starting with The Unread Reader and her book challenge Why Buy the Cow? Its a challenge to get everyone to read the freebie books that they have on there ereaders. I am excited about this because it give me a chance to step out of the box of what I would normally read and it also helps you find good books are free! Stop over visit her blog and sign up its free and hello you can win stuff to.

I am also going to take on a facebook fan page for my blog here in the next few days so keep your eyes pealed for that soon to come. It will have lists of great books for 1.99 or less listed on it. I also plan on posting on here a few times a week of the free books that you can buy and the others for 1.99 or less along with the place to get them.

I think with all the right tools a lot more of the under known authors can be known.  I have read so many great books in the last year all by authors I have never really heard of. Also a books that I never would have even thought of reading. So for this year I am going to continue along that road and push those books. I want to share these book and authors with you all so that everyone is given a chance to experience these wonderful books!

So watch for the KZ book blog Facebook fan page and go sign up for the Why Buy the Cow reading Challenge!


CURRENTLY READING 

My first book for the Unreadreader Challenge! 
Soo Good Already

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fun challenge!

    Nice look for your blog.

    New follower

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete