Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Waiting on Pyxis

I know I should have done a this earlier today. However I have been crazy busy. So I must say while I was browsing my different pages of favorite new books to read I came back across this

PYXIS!!!!


KC Neal I hope you know how excited I am for this book. Seriously!!!! Look at this cover it is just speaking to me. I have to HAVE to have this book!!!

I want to give you a little taste of what this book is all about so here it is from amazon.com! Oh and this is only because I don't own this book yet other wise I am sure I would be giving thing a rocking review...

Two worlds.... One 16-year-old girl must learn to protect them both. The nightmares haunting Corinne and her friend Mason hint at a universe that exists beyond the one they know. Her destiny is to protect a weakness between the two worlds, but the person who was supposed to teach her how is dead. As Corinne and Mason search for answers, she tries to ignore the sparks igniting between them, but can't deny she feels safe only when he's nearby. Will they find help before their nightmares break free?


So if you have not had a chance to check out the hype on this book I would suggest you should. Oh and when it comes out you should buy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment