Friday, August 12, 2011

Follow Me Friday!



Hosted By Parajunkee's View

Q. How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?

A: I read a little bit not as much as I did when I was a teen.I have to say I still stay inside the genera of what I read back then. I however had this really really bad attachment to VC Andrews I vowed to read them all. HA HA that never happened. I also did enjoy the books we read in english class one of them being To Kill A Mockingbird and of course The Diary Of Anne Frank.



2 comments:

  1. I loved the books in english class! I was always the student who read every book while everyone bragged about never reading a single one. They were so good!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    Stopping by via Parajunkee's Follow Friday. I'm following you.

    Have a great weekend!

    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete