Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Fun

I am taking a little break this weekend from my books but its only because its family weekend. However I did get time to sit and watch Burlesque! With that being said I did like the movie but coming from someone who has worked a real Burlesque show here in the Quad Cities this is not any thing like there shows. As I have told many people they wouldnt be able to show that much skin unless it was R rated maybe X rated some times. However I do have a thing for Cam Gigandet he is HOTTTTTT! So for my blog readers here is just something Nice to look at for Sunday! Well A few somethings!!! Cam is just one
oh and I will never ever forget this man PAUL WALKER SO HOTT!!!
Ok thats all for today enjoy the Eye candy ladies

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm returning the follow! Love the picture of Paul Walker! :) I also got caught up in the Twilight craze. It wasn't until a few months after I read the books that I realized I hated them.

    Alyssa @ Reader's Refuge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Always nice to see a little eye candy! :)

    ReplyDelete