Thursday, July 14, 2011

Going to be gone awhile

I am going to be gone for awhile loads of things have come up with the next two months. My moms birthday was today her party well is Saturday. My birthday is the 30th of this month. My anniversary is the 19th of this month. I also got asked to do a hoop dancing demo so I have that on my plate along with a few other things this month. My husband is in need of my photography skills for his non profit BMX program. and well next month is kind of crazy planning my daughters second birthday party which is the end of august. I just know I wont have a lot of time to read or write. I will post if I finish something I promise I just wont be able to be here daily.  But keep your eyes pealed for posts they will be here as often as I can.

Load Of Love
KZ

No comments:

Post a Comment