Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

This is the 1st of many I am sure of Waiting on Wednesday! I have been having a hard time finding just one book to pick for this sooooooo... I have found one and I cant wait for this to come out however I am going to have to wait unitl October! Here is a little about it from Good Reads! Have to say that I am uber excited for this one.  Sounds like a great Story!
























Tris and Izzie
By Mette Ivie Harrison

A modern retelling of the German fairytale "Tristan and Isolde", Tris and Izzie is about a young witch named Izzie who is dating Mark King, the captain of the basketball team and thinks her life is going swimmingly well. Until -- she makes a love potion for her best friend Brangane and then ends up taking it herself accidentally, and falling in love with Tristan, the new guy at school.













I am still working on the Blood that Bonds. Right now its not moving along that well.  Well READERS ENJOY your day! Hope to see more of you soon!

1 comment: