Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Review

Welcome to Friday Review #1 
I am excited to be able to give you my review on Mitzi Penzes book Perfectly Crazy.




I have to start off by saying Thank You for letting me review this book! 

Now for the fun stuff


I normally would not read this type of book it just for me has to much gushy love blah in it. Yes thats what I said love blah. But..... there was a purpose to it and I understood it. I am not one for romance novels and that is what I would categorize this as is a romance novel. Its a short book and didn't take me very long to read. I have to say I can see this being made into a movie I would love to see Helen Hunt play Nell oh and George Clooney play David I could so see that.  There were a lot of likes and some dislikes in this book you already heard my dislikes to much love blah. So for my likes. I have to say that I got the way Nell felt about David and how she just knew he was it for her. I felt that it was great that in the end it was a happy ending it wasnt something that left you hanging you got what you wanted and that was it. I didnt like how fast into the book that Nells husband died. I just thought that was to soon. However I did see why it happened as fast as it did. It was to much of the cards just being laid out there was not enough twists and turns for me I think I needed a little more I could see the story line coming. I have to say though if romance is your thing this is the book for you cause there is enough sex in it for my life time. So with that here is the goods from amazon.com on the book and please enjoy...

Sexy, stylish and successful, Nell always prided herself on her common sense. So why is she suddenly crazy for David, her married best friend of twenty years? With a single kiss, Nell s perfect Californian life turns upside down. All the safety of her well-adjusted marriage to a respected plastic surgeon and her growing fashion business pale in comparison to the passion experienced in that kiss. Can she go on as before, or will she make the biggest change of her life? Will she face disaster and tragedy, or perhaps adventure and a second chance? Or possibly both? Find out from this fast paced book where the sceneries are changing as fast as the movies. Life is full of surprises and challenges that anyone would call perfectly crazy yet they may become reality one day. Or will they?

No comments:

Post a Comment